quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

internacionais

- in places no one will find all your feelings so deep inside ♪
-that forever was in your eyes the moment saw you cry ♪
- So i lay my head back down , and i lift my hands and pray ♪
- I give you my destiny , im giving yu all of me ♪
- Just gonna stand there and watch me burn ♪
- I Love the way you lie ♪
- been here all along , sho why can't you see me ♪
- walking the streets , whit you anda your worn out jeans ♪
- cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you the love you .. ♪
- when all you wanted , was to be wanted ♪
- that you were Romeo , you were throwing pebbles ♪
- so i sneak out to the garden to see you ♪
- I used to be love durnk , but now I'm hungover ♪
- So don't call me crying , say hello then goodbye ♪
- I remember what you on the first day ♪
- So maybe its true that can'l live wihtout you ♪
- I remember every look upon your face ♪
- she's got it out for me , but I wear the biggest smile ♪
- second change the don't ever matter , people never change ♪
- No sir , well , I don't wanna be the blame not anymore ♪
- tha'ts what you get when you let your hert win - whoa ♪
- you know that I waunt you , and you know that I need you ♪
- i whant you horror , i wanth you desing ♪
- hello , hello baby , you called , I can't hear a thing ♪
- sorry , I cannot hear you , I'm kinda busy ♪
- fold em' let em' hit me , raise it , baby stay whit me ♪
- can't read my , can 't read my no he can't read my poker face ♪
- she's got both hans , in her pocket ♪
- you know that i love you boy , Hot like Mexico , rejoice ♪
- I wanna kiss you , but if I do then I might miss you babe ♪
- hold me and love me , just wanna touch you for a minute ♪
- you think I'm pretty whitout ani makeup on ♪
- you make me feel like I'm livin' a teenage drem ♪
- comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection ♪
- you said mone on , where do I go ♪
- i kissed girl and I liked it , the taste of her cherry chapstick ♪
- i got so brave , drink in hand lost my discretion ♪

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário