quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

internacionais [2]

- I need to try to get to where you are could it be you're not that far ♪
- You're the voice I hear inside my head , the reason that I'm singing ♪
- Don't close your eyes we're all in this together ♪
- we can't back down , there's too much t take ♪
- we're Venus and Mars ,( Venus and Mars ) , we're like different stars ♪
- you (me) , We're face to face nut we don't see eye to eye ♪
- I gotta sai wha'ts on my mind ♪
- I've got to move on and be who I am ♪
- take my hand , take a breath pull me close , and take on me close ♪
- It's like catching lighting , the chances of finding ♪
- you know the words once upon a time make you listen ♪
- when you dream there's a chance you'll find ♪
- I never open my heart to all the possibilites ♪
- it's the start of something new it feels so right to be here whit you ♪
- Make it last forever and never give it back ♪
- there's more to life when we listen to our hearts ♪

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário